Saturday, March 20, 2010

update

part of my holiday,



















zirca+martin's17th surprise

rest of the days spent either sleeping,eating,being fat or out with a fatty(hahaha),whom i have yet to take an id photo with!
hm,i know it's been ages since i came back to this space
i am getting too lazy for my own good
yes,so i guess this space will be left like that.
till i feel like i've got an urge to express myself
i am pretty contented with where i am now :)
the only thing annoying me right now,is that i gave up shopping today and i have to read up on my stupid lit book which seems to have a drowsy effect on me
why why why did we get such boring books
oh yes,not to mention,the house is pretty cold right now.
what can i do,the father's not happy.
sigh oh well.off to sparknotes.
here we go
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home