Monday, February 1, 2010

silence


i got posted to tpjc,but my appeal got through,so i am headed for cjc.
am really really unsure of what kind of direction i am steering towards
just today made me feel so mixed
i really wonder what is going to happen,cos at the back of my head it never fails to always come back and currently,its back,infact it never left.
i hate such a feeling,we are such insecure people.you get me?
not that there's anything to be secure about in my case.
sigh i am tired.
from school (hahaha i knoww right)
I made new friends in tpjc and it sucks cos just when i made friends,i am leaving again :(
new day once again,sigh
goodnight all,lets all hope i dont fall into the kallang river tmr,or get burnt or something.
am crossing all my fingers that this will be good
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home