Monday, January 25, 2010

forgetting



















ystd was spent either in bed/puking my guts out in th toilet.
finally headed to a medical centre around 2am+?
i swear the car ride there was horrible.was bloody weak and i needed my bro+mum to support me all the way.talk about drama.
we went to 2 clinics.
got really pissed off at the 1st clinic
my face was getting paler by th minute and all th lady cared about was talking cock
ended up driving to thomson.
my stomach's crazy now,its churning,i think i am down with gastric flu
and thank gosh i finally shitted.
i know it sounds disgusting,butttt,imma happy girl.i finallllllly shitted hehehehe.
kay enough.
on a side note,i do not know what i am doing.
do you have any idea? lol really.
hmmm alright,ipod's done syncing,
gonna go to the balcony and sit.it does wonders sometimes.
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home